March 9, 2018

How to care for hair doesn’t absorb moisture

How to care for hair doesn’t absorb moisture
Hasil gambar untuk cara membuat rambut lembab

Hair becomes dry when the hair shaft does not absorb or retain enough moisture, thus featuring brittle and dry hair.

low-porosity hair doesn’t absorb moisture easily – no matter how much you moisturise it, the hair still feels dry. She adds that this hair type is difficult to relax, even when using a super-relaxer.

Try do it
you place a strand of your hair in a glass of water. If the strand of hair floats at the top, it is low-porosity hair. If the hair sinks to the bottom, you have high-porosity hair and if it sinks to the middle of the glass, it is normal-porosity hair.

 

Hasil gambar untuk helai rambut dalam gelas

Step 1

You can treat hair with natural ingredients such as honey, olive oil, aloe vera, avocado, banana as a vitamin for your hair that serves to moisturize hair

Hasil gambar untuk rambut dalam gelas

Step 2
Let hair dry naturally before wearing a hair dryer
treat dry hair
Reduce use of hair dryer if you have any type of dry hair.
Hasil gambar untuk man ware hairdryer
Too often dry with a blow dryer can make hair strands dry and expand. Therefore, if you want to increase the volume in the order, let the hair dry first (up to 90%) naturally. After that, just use a hair dryer to dry the remaining 10%.
Step 3
Comb hair regularly
Hasil gambar untuk menyisir rambut
Combing hair regularly can help spread its natural oil. The trick, turning the head so that the crown leads to the floor, then comb the hair with a brush for natural oil from the roots to flow into the strands of hair.

And after shampooing, get used to not comb your hair in a wet state. If you want to tidy your hair, use a sparse-toothed comb.

Step 4
Reduce the use of chemical products
Hasil gambar untuk catrambut
Product alignment and hair coloring can also cause healthy hair to dry. Even if you do have to use hair dye, choose a free ammonia.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Ayah/Bunda .. Ingin bertanya seputar kegiatan membaca ananda atau butuh info cepat seputar buku di Pustakazarin.com ? Ayo chat kami.. :)

Chat with us on WhatsApp