Absorption of Nutrients on Plants by Roots. Moisture absorber in plants is at the root.
Here’s 5 Root Functions In Plants:
1. The roots serve to absorb water and the day substances from the soil necessary for photosynthesis
2. Roots also serve as a supporter of plants for plants to be sturdy standing
3. Roots also have a function as a reserve food storage, for example is on cassava or sweet potatoes
4. In addition there are also so that serves as respiratory or breathing tool, for example is in mangrove plants
5. Root serves to bring substances that have been absorbed and also transport water to the body part of the plant